Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Going on Vacation


Taking off next Monday for a few days during Spring Break. KB and I are leaving Monday for Baltimore, MD for 2 days, then a night in Philadelphia, and home in Wednesday. We have tickets for an Orioles game Monday night (against Vladimir and the Angels, looks like Weaver vs. Cabrera), do some Baltimore stuff Tuesday, and on to Philadelphia on Wednesday. We're staying in the nice Inner Harbor area of Baltimore, right on the water, thanks to an unbeliveable deal on Priceline.com.

While in Philly, we're off to Citizens Bank Park that night (vs. Nationals, Floyd vs. Livan), then home Thursday. Id also like to see the Mint while we're there (free samples?), and maybe some other historical stuff, but I already feel like I'm hogging the trip, with all the baseball. Ive been wanting to see Camden Yards for awhile now, and hitting Citizens Bank on the way home will be gravy. Lets see...that brings me to:
  • Shea Stadium
  • Yankee Stadium
  • Fenway Park
  • Dodger Stadium
  • Veterans Stadium
Never got to Olympic Stadium, only a few hours away, but now gone forever. Oh well. I also never got to Angels Stadium (whatever it is called now) while I was out in LA to see my brother...we always just went to Dodger Stadium instead (very nice).

Anyway, Ill give a full report Thursday when I get home....anyone been? Any advice for places to eat/things to do, etc. in either city?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home